This guide shows how to integrate a ClickFunnels account with your Fluttermail account.
1. Log in to your Fluttermail account. Go to Integration -> Hover over the respective form and click "Integrate with your site".
2. Copy the Embeddable HTML code, as it will be needed to integrate with ClickFunnels.
3. We will be using the "HTML Form Integration" feature of ClickFunnels, which is explained here.
4. Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
For the purposes of this guide, we'll assume that you have already created your Opt-in and Thank you pages within ClickFunnels, and that you have the URLs of these pages.
5. Go to My Account -> Settings -> Email Integrations -> New Integration.
6. Create a "Nickname" for our integration, for example "Fluttermail Integration". Select "Html Form" from the "INTEGRATION NAME" drop-down menu and click the "CREATE INTEGRATION" button.
7. On your Opt-in page, click the "Open in editor" button.
8. Select "Email".
9. Select the newly created Nickname (Fluttermail Integration) from the "INTEGRATION" drop-down menu.
10. Select "Integrate Existing Form (Add)" from the "ACTION" drop-down menu.
11. Paste the HTML Form code, from Step 2 above, into the field "PASTE WEB FORM CODE (HTML)".
12. Click the "PARSE & SAVE WEB FORM" button. You may make a note of your thank you page.
13. Once you save it, you will see a box below the form code that shows all of the form fields it found in the code. Link them appropriately and Click the "SAVE" button.
Please note: at this stage, do NOT click the "PARSE & SAVE WEB FORM" button, as it will reset the fields.
14 Go back to your Fluttermail account and follow the instructions here for how to edit your Thank you Page (Subscription Confirmation Page). Paste the URL of your ClickFunnels Thank you page into the "Subscription completed confirmation" field.
15. If you are using a double opt-in form within Fluttermail, you should additionally create a new page in ClickFunnels, which will be the page that your new subscribers see immediately after they signup (telling them to check their email to confirm their subscription). Then, paste that the URL of that ClickFunnels page into the Fluttermail "Opt-in has been sent confirmation" field.
16. Save the changes.