This guide shows how to integrate the MailMunch WordPress Plugin with your Fluttermail account.
1. Log in to your Fluttermail account. Go to Integration -> Hover over the respective form and click "Integrate with your site".
2. Copy the Embeddable HTML code, as it will be needed to integrate with MailMunch.
3. Log in to your WordPress control panel as Admin.
For the purposes of this guide, we'll assume that you have already created your Opt-in and Thank you pages within MailMunch, and that you have the URLs of these pages.
4. Click the MailMunch tab. Hover over the Edit option of your desired Opt-in form.
5. Go to Designs -> Form Fields and Select the Custom HTML option. Paste the Embeddable HTML code, from Step 2 above, into the Custom HTML block. You may change the style of the form according to your requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Replace the <form with <form target="_top" in the HTML Code (refer the image below) so that the Success message will be displayed in a new browser tab instead of displaying inside the Opt-in form.
6. Click Next Step until you reach the final step. Click the Finish Setup button.
7. Go back to your Fluttermail account and follow the instructions here for how to edit your Thank you Page (Subscription Confirmation Page). Paste the URL of your MailMunch Thank you page into the "Subscription completed confirmation" field.
8. If you are using a double opt-in form within Fluttermail, you should additionally create a new page in MailMunch, which will be the page that your new subscribers see immediately after they signup (telling them to check their email to confirm their subscription). Then, paste the URL of that MailMunch page into the Fluttermail "Opt-in has been sent confirmation" field.
9. Save the changes.