This guide shows how to integrate the Engagifire with your Fluttermail account.
1. Log in to your Fluttermail account. Go to Integration -> Hover over the respective form and click "Integrate with your site".
2. Copy the Embeddable HTML code, as it will be needed to integrate with Engagifire.
3. Log in to your Engagifire Control Panel as Administrator.
For the purposes of this guide, we'll assume that you have already installed and activated the Engagifire in your WordPress site or website.
4. Go to the desired Campaign and Click the View button.
5. Click the Edit button.
6. For the purposes of this guide, we'll assume that you have already created a template along with a form. If you have not created the template yet, then create a template from the available templates and add a form to it. Click the Settings icon of the form.
7. Paste the Embeddable HTML code, from Step 2 above, into the HTML CODE block. Save your settings. For further details, you may refer this video tutorial for Engagifire Autoresponder Integration.