This guide shows how to integrate with WordPress Popup Maker Plugin with your Fluttermail account. We assume that you have already installed and enabled the Popup Maker Plugin in your WordPress application. More information on installation and settings of Popup Maker is available here.
1. Log in to your Fluttermail account. Go to Integration tab -> Hover over the respective form and click the "Integrate with your site".
2. Copy the HTML code under Embeddable HTML.
3. Click the Add New link under Popup Maker at your WordPress site's Admin panel.
4. Enter the 'Popup Name' and 'Popup title' to the respective fields. Select the Text tab at the editor. Paste the HTML Code that you have copied at Step-2 into the editor. Click the Publish button.
5. You may need to make further customization and settings for this new Popup according to your requirement.
6. Now, your subscriber's details will be added to your desired Fluttermail list. If you want to customize your thank you page in Fluttermail, follow the instructions here.