Integration with SumoMe Smart Bar WordPress PluginThis guide shows how to integrate with SumoMe Smart Bar WordPress Plugin with your Fluttermail account. We assume that you have already installed and enabled the SumoMe Plugin in your WordPress application. More information on installation and settings of SumoMe is available here.
1. Log in to your Fluttermail account. If you haven't already done so, go to the "Integration" tab and create a new form for your desired list with the required fields that you want to request.
2. Once you have created the form, h over over the respective form and click "Integrate with your site".
3. Copy the HTML code under Embeddable HTML .
4. Go to the Smart Bar application of SumoMe and click the Advanced tab
5. Paste the HTML Code that you have copied at Step-3 into the HTML code box. Click Save button.
6. You may make further customization and settings inside Smart Bar according to your requirement.
7. Now, your subscriber's details will be added to your desired Fluttermail list. If you want to customize your thank you page in Fluttermail, follow the instructions here.